November 30, 2021
GERMIN has an opening for a Finance Manager
By Germin-13401 Views-No Comment
Finance Manager’s responsibilities and duties: The Financial Manager will be working directly in the following activities throughout his/her tenure at GERMIN:
- Develop, maintain, and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets, cash flow, and expenditures related to GERMIN;
- Anticipate financial bottlenecks through sound financial management NGOs needs;
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting, planning process, and reporting and comparison of actual to planned budgets and expenses;
- Perform deep analysis to develop recommendations and impact the financial management decision making;
- Manage and coordinate monthly reporting, budgeting and forecast processes based on projects;
- Provide back-office services such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll;
- Reconcile daily, monthly and yearly transactions; and reporting these on a monthly basis;
- Identify auditors to carry out year-end financial audits, and making sure that auditors have all of the information required for a complete audit
- To perform other duties as assigned by the head of organization.
For these portions of work, the employee will report to the Germin Co-Executive Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- 3+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis roles (preferably in non-government and non-profit organizations);
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written skills in both English and Albanian;
- Competency in QuickBooks and other financial management software;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
- Competency in Google applications including Google Docs, Google Sheets;
- Knowledge of file management, and other administrative procedures;
- Ability to work full-time and on tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight;
- Team-worker, communicative and with strong interpersonal skills.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by December 10, 2021, to [email protected] with the subject titled “Finance Manager”.