Pozita: Social Media and Public Relations Officer
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
Preferable starting Date: 20 October 2023
Location: Prishtina, Kosova
Rreth: GERMIN është një organizatë joqeveritare, parimet dhe idealet thelbësore të së cilës bazohen në besimin se diaspora shqiptare duhet të luajë një rol të gjerë dhe proaktiv në zhvillimin pozitiv të të gjitha vendeve në Ballkan ku jetojnë shqiptarët.
Social Media and Public Relations Officer’s responsibilities and duties: He/She will be working directly in the following activities throughout his/her tenure at GERMIN:
- Content Creation and Curation: Develop and curate engaging and relevant content that resonates with the target audience.
- Create Content Calendar Monthly
- Social Media Platform Management: Maintain and optimize social media profiles on various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) to ensure a consistent brand image.
- Posting and Scheduling: Create and schedule posts to maintain a consistent online presence and reach the audience at optimal times.
- Engagement and Interaction: Interact with followers, respond to comments, messages, and mentions, and foster community engagement.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze social media metrics to track performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Campaign Planning and Execution: Social media campaigns, including promotions and contests
- Paid Advertising: Manage paid advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and performance analysis.
- Web Content Creation: Develop and create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content for the website, including articles, blog posts, and multimedia content
- Newsletter Content Planning: Develop a strategic content plan for newsletters, aligning topics and themes with the organization’s goals and audience interests monthly
- Develop, write and edit communications materials, including press releases, blog posts, invitations, and social media content;
- Create, coordinate, and execute communication plans to increase public awareness.
- Have basic knowledge regarding fundraising campaigns;
- Have basic knowledge of e-commerce.
- Creating creative content for Global Albanians Foundation (GAF) regarding its fundraising campaigns;
- Contributes to the continuous measurement, evaluation and impact of organization’s Public Relations (PR) and social media activity;
- Performs all other related duties as required.
Për këto pjesë të punës, punonjësi do t'i raportojë bashkëdrejtorëve ekzekutivë të GERMIN dhe Kryetarit të Fondacionit Global Shqiptarët (GAF).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related areas;
- Aftësi të jashtëzakonshme verbale dhe të shkruara në anglisht dhe shqip;
- 1+ years prior experience in a communications role;
- Advanced computer skills (Google Work Package and Microsoft Office);
- Understand the best practices and develop social media campaigns for the purposes of the organization’s goals and objectives;
- Team-worker, communicative and with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
Të gjithë kandidatët e interesuar duhet të dërgojnë CV-në e tyre dhe një letër motivuese ne email tek [email protected] latest by September 30, 2023. Women and Men are equally encouraged to apply for this position. When sending the application, please add the subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA and PR OFFICER. Please note that only applicants that are shortlisted will be notified for an interview.