The non-governmental organization GERMIN needs your expertise to implement a national diaspora strategy and further develop its operational capacities. Therefore, with the support of the Center for International Migration and Development (CIM), we are looking for an expert that fits in this position.
We network members of the diaspora to win them over to volunteer services and to involve them in political, economic and social decision-making processes at the homeland. We are in close contact with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diaspora of the Republic of Kosovo, as well as the Ministry of Diaspora of the Republic of Albania.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Conception, development, and implementation of projects and strategies related to diaspora issues;
- Advising the management on the subject of diaspora;
- Strengthening cooperation with potential donors;
- Capacity building and strengthening of GERMIN employees,
- Completed university degree that enables you to carry out the job;
- 5+ years of professional experience in organizational development and fundraising;
- Experience with donor organizations;
- Very good English (written and oral).
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Varied work with personal responsibility in an international environment;
- Cooperation with other development cooperation organizations;
- Professional preparation for foreign assignments;
- Placement with a local employer as an integrated specialist for an initial two years – an extension is possible;
- Attractive monthly allowances for local salaries and social benefits;
- Offer for corona vaccination before departure.
Note: the vacancy is current, there is no application deadline.
To apply click here!
For more information regarding the traveling conditions, please follow the link of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.