An investment forum in cooperation with the Municipality of Prizren which aims to generate income and new job opportunities through new business initiatives and attraction of foreign investment for big projects in the city of Prizren.
- Organization of a forum to promote the opportunities of Public-Private Partnerships (P-P-P) which are available from the Municipality of Prizren, to the local, foreign and diaspora investors;
- Market Linkages between local producers and possible foreign distributors through B2B meetings;
- Promotion and support to the local producers;
- Training and assistance in management and capacity building for the local businesses and producers;
- Strengthening of the product promotion of the local producers;
- Training and subvention in branding and marketing for the new products which will be launched in the market.
- A research on the economic potential of the city of Prizren, which was conducted with the local businesses and associations.
- Partnerships with the Kosovan-German Chamber of Commerce, Unions of Businesses in Diaspora (Germany, Italy, Turkey etc), local businesses and associations.
- This Investment Forum was organized on 5-7 July 2019 and there were more than 200 participants through the 3 day activities. 60 of the participants were either from diaspora or foreigners, many of them being for the first time in Prizren, to see closely the investment potential that the city has. Participants were coming from different countries in the world such as: Albania, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Turkey, Norway, Austria, Croatia, Greece, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia etc.