An investment forum in cooperation with the Municipality of Vushtrri which aims to generate income and new job opportunities through new business initiatives and attraction of foreign investment for big projects in this municipality.
- Generation of income and employment opportunities in Vushtrri
- Proper utilization of the natural resources
- Sustainable economic development
- Capacity building
- Organization of a forum to promote the opportunities of Public-Private Partnerships (P-P-P) which are available from the Municipality of Vushtrri, foreign and diaspora investors;
- Linkage of the market between local producers and possible foreign distributors through B2B meetings;
- Promotion and support to the local producers in Vushtrri;
- Training and assistance in management and capacity building for the local businesses and producers;
- Strengthening of the product promotion of the local producers;
- Training and subvention in branding and marketing for the new products which will be launched in the market.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Germin the Municipality of Vushtrri to implement the First phase of the project Co-Creating the future “Invest in Vushtrri” – 19 December 2019
- A research on the economic potential of the Municipality of Vushtrri, is currently ongoing, with the collection of data from the local businesses and associations.